FANBOY FORUM

FANBOY/FANGIRL: A passionate fan of various elements of geek culture (e.g. sci-fi, comics, Star Wars, cartoons, anime, video games, anime, hobbits, Magic: the Gathering, etc.) who lets his/her passion override social graces....


For example...If you have a tattoo of a Transformer, superhero, , Star Trek, Star Wars, ect...yeah, you might be a FANBOY!


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TOP 10 AMVs!



AMV - An anime music video (AMV) is a music video consisting of clips from one or more animations set to an audio track (often songs or movie/show trailer audio); the term usually refers to fan-made unofficial videos. An AMV can also be a set of video game footage put together with music which is known as a GMV.


10. Metallica/Batman - Unforgiven
I think this was probably my  very first AMV. Metallica and Batman, of course it was awesome!



 



.


9. Metallica/Dragonball Z - No Leaf Clover
Quite frankly I  think Metallica should play the soundtrack for Dragonball Z anyway!



8. Superghick/Avatar The Last Airbender - Stand In The Rain
The perfect theme song for Katara!



7. Linkin Park/Pokemon - What I've Done
This makes me kinda forget how annoying Pokemon can be sometimes!
 

6. QUEEN/Robotech - F;ash Gordon Theme
I  LOVE Robotech, I  LOVE QUEEN!



5. Gary Jules/Cowboy Bebop - Mad World
Just a hauntingly cool mash-up!



4. Nickleback/Gargoyles - Hero
Yes, yes, I  know it's Nickleback, but still a cool  AMV!



3. Metallica/Transformers - ONE
Even tho I am an Autobot, I  LOVE this mash-up! My brother (who shall be known on here as Br@nd X) who is Decepticon would definately agree with me!



2. Rage Against The Machine/The Boondocks - Bulls on Parade
By  far probably the most fitting mash-up!



1. Evanescence/Kingdom Hearts - Haunted
This AMV always just gets me pumped! Although my  good friend/crimefighter THE BATMARINO would say it is only  because of Amy Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment